Please print this handy Accident Form and keep in the glove box of your car!
Vehicle Accident Procedure where another vehicle is involved:
1. DO NOT ADMIT LIABILITY even if you think you are in the wrong.
If persons are injured, stop and lend assistance if you can. Call police. Call ambulance if necessary.
2. CALL THE POLICE IF:
- Someone is injured
- Damage to property other than to the vehicles involved exceeds $500
- A vehicle requires towing
- You suspect the other driver of DUI (drinking under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- The law has been broken (e.g. failing to stop at stop signs)
- Exchange names & addresses with all parties including witnesses.
- Check your vehicle and if it is safe to drive, proceed to your destination.
- If unsure, contact KSR on 1300 663 763 24 hours - 7 days per week to recover your vehicle.