At KSR we have invested lots of time & money in technology, as this keeps us at the forefront of this ever changing industry of motor vehicle repairs. We understand that advanced technology and training assists us in producing a quality motor vehicle repair. In using the latest equipment together with manufacturer processes and quality technician training, This places KSR’s repair quality ahead of its field.
Our extensive estimating experience together with DNS technology has significantly increased our quoting and assessing procedures.
DNS Software allows us to attach & send photos to many Insurance companies assessing centres for assessing over the computer. This significantly decreases turnaround and the downtime of waiting for an assessor to attend our premises on site.
We also use estimage, which is also a quoting software package which is compatible with many other leading insurance companies.
This provides us with the great turnaround times for Quoting and Authorisations for pretty much every insurance company.
Downtime is minimised by the combination of employee skill and technology such as:
- Separate paint and panel work areas
- IRT 5500 INFRA RED Drying Rail System, curing paint within minutes.
- Fully Dedicated Detailer to look after the final product
- Ventilated Paint Preparation Area
- 2 x SAICO down draft spray booths
- Computerised chassis laser point measuring technology
- 4 wheel drive chassis aligner
- Invertors – Aluminium and Brass welding technology